A full-service real estate company, offering property management, leasing, and brokerage services since 1992
Rubenstein Real Estate’s staff accountant provides comprehensive accounting, financial reporting, and cash management/planning services for our property management clients.
Our Accountant works closely with our Property Managers for the responsibility of 39 properties containing 2,237,259 square feet.
Our Accountant is proficient in all accounting and cash flow issues. She is the single contact point for clients seeking financial information.
Monthly Financial Reporting
Delivered to owners on or before the 20th of each month.
Property financial statement components (with operating statement and balance sheet):
• Analysis of actual performance vs. budget
• Rent roll and aged delinquency reports
• Disbursements and open accounts payable reports
Our collection efforts focus on accelerating cash flow. Our primary collection services are listed below.
Maintenance of tenant/leasing information on SKYLINE:
• Automatically generated monthly rent charges
• Rent deposits and tenant account posting
• Delinquency monitoring, including late notices/charges, statements, and default letters
• Expense recovery billings and collections
Property Leasing/Landlord Representation
Our agents dedicate themselves to providing owners exceptionally detailed marketing strategies for retail, office, flex, and industrial property advertising. Their abilities in procuring tenants and helping to maintain stable landlord/tenant relationships contribute to long-term occupancy.
Rubenstein Real Estate meets client needs by providing multiple types of lease transactions, such as:
• Expansions and relocations
• Renewals and renegotiations
• Tenant improvement and construction supervision
• Build-to-suits (including land lease transactions)
Our agents are also talented in tenant representation. With strong marketing knowledge and relationships with both local and national property owners, we offer clients our ability to procure the best possible deal points for a successful transaction.
Property Acquisition/Investment Sales
Our firm is highly experienced and involved in the applications necessary for successful sales and acquisitions of client properties and investment goals. Our acquisition leaders at Rubenstein Real Estate have closed over $250 million of investment sales over the past five years.
Property Management Services
Our property management professionals are exceptionally qualified to provide Rubenstein Real Estate’s clients and investors with the following services:
- Building maintenance
- Property accounting and financial reporting
- Contract management and lease administration
- Tenant/landlord/vendor liaison
- Rent collections
- Record keeping
- On-site property inspections
- Coordination of tenant move-outs
- Invoice approvals
- Insurance review
- Maintaining accurate records on roof warranties
- Tenant billings for CAM, taxes, and insurance
- Preparation of budgets
- Monthly reporting to clients/investors
A Hands-On Approach
Our team of managers works closely with its owners and communicates effectively with tenants to operate properties in the most cost-effective and responsive manner possible. We have a “hands-on” approach and are able to quickly assess and remedy any situation that may arise, providing our owners with recommendations.
Our range of management expertise varies from Class A office buildings to retail, industrial, and warehouse properties. You can depend on this team to provide professional and expert services.